status>bandwidth page shows no data

jay ray
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 3:56    Post subject: status>bandwidth page shows no data Reply with quote
Both Firefox and Edge won't display bandwidth on the status>bandwidth page. Haven't tried chrome yet, as I don't have it installed.

The graph background loads just fine. I can click the bits/bytes toggle and autoscale options. But the actual data is absent.

Older versions of dd-wrt used to display these graphs on this same hardware. I'm not sure how to troubleshoot this. How can I activate this page properly?
Sponsor
Wildlion
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 1:05    Post subject: Reply with quote
Couple things I would try (in no particular order):
1. use a blank profile (for example in firefox)
2. Reset the router options
3. Reflash the firmware
4. Ensure that the router is properly connected to devices
5. Ensure that you have flashed the proper firmware
6. Try a different version of the firmware (possible that build had a bug)
Luniz2k1
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 11:41    Post subject: Reply with quote
You need to install the Adobe SVG viewer.

Got OpenDNS?
Xeon2k8
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 11:57    Post subject: Reply with quote
Luniz2k1 wrote:
You need to install the Adobe SVG viewer.

What?? no, he doesn't.

R6250 - BS 29193 running since 03/20/16 - (AP - NAS - FTP - SMB - DNSMasq - AdBlocking)
jay ray
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 21:49    Post subject: it's a time problem. Reply with quote
I think I figured it out. Kinda accidentally. I noticed that the router reported the wrong time, which it had never done before. No amount of reboots or reconfiguring of the timezone dropdown changed what DDWRT claimed was the time. Possible bug?

I entered server data in the NTP field, which I had previously never had to do. Afterward, DDWRT finally displayed the correct time AND the bandwidth graphs populated with data.

Glad that was all there was to it. With all due respect to wildlion, I'm a bit "FW Flashed out" for the moment!
Wildlion
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 2:02    Post subject: Reply with quote
lol.... I am glad you found the problem. I am surprised that you had to enter a server, it used to have a default. Guess it got changed. Once again happy you found the problem.

And I have been there with flashing firmware but I take it as a "feature" of running a 3rd party option
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> General Questions All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: