YAMon 3.0... Usage Reporting by device per hr/day/mo

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DD-WRT Forum Index -> General Questions
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 112, 113, 114 ... 149, 150, 151  Next
ddaniel51
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:09    Post subject: Reply with quote
Site is still showing 8/10/2017 html 3.3.2. Dl'd and internal ver is 3.3.2. Same in zip.

al_c wrote:

I made a small change to yamon3.3.html, found & fixed a number of CSS issues and the reports are working much better now in Safari than they were earlier this evening. There where no significant changes in Chrome or FireFox (As a general rule, I do not use (or test) the reports in MSIE.)

I just posted the updated version of yamon3.3.html to http://usage-monitoring.com/manualInstall.php...

Al

Wired AP 3 Unifi Wifi 6 LR US 1Gb LAN
Syslog Services Asustor 7110T NAS 10GB
NetGear XS716T 10GB Switch
download1.dd-wrt.com/dd-wrtv2/downloads/betas/ (Brain Slayer)
YAMon https://usage-monitoring.com/index.php
Sponsor
al_c
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:20    Post subject: Reply with quote
ddaniel51 wrote:
Site is still showing 8/10/2017 html 3.3.2. Dl'd and internal ver is 3.3.2. Same in zip.

al_c wrote:

I made a small change to yamon3.3.html, found & fixed a number of CSS issues and the reports are working much better now in Safari than they were earlier this evening. There where no significant changes in Chrome or FireFox (As a general rule, I do not use (or test) the reports in MSIE.)

I just posted the updated version of yamon3.3.html to http://usage-monitoring.com/manualInstall.php...

Al

OFFS... fixed. Sorry.

Al
NiTrus
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:54    Post subject: Reply with quote
al_c wrote:
NiTrus wrote:

it works with chrome on my PC..it wont load on ios devices...(iphone7p/ipad pro)

Did none of the report tabs work on your iDevices? I don't have any iDevices & don't normally use Safari but when I tried it this evening, I found that the reports would not load at all on my WinX laptop.

I just posted the updated version of yamon3.3.html to http://usage-monitoring.com/manualInstall.php... go there to get the latest file (or run install.sh again - but that seems like overkill for just one file). I've also updated `yamon3.3.css` in the /current directory. As always when the CSS and/or JS files are updated, you might have to hit <ctrl>+F5 to clear the old versions from the cache.

Please take a look and let me know if these changes help.

Al

all tabs work, live updates dont update every 30secs..i tryed updating to latest files, no change, live update still not updating..

edit: looks like its updating every minute, started with 2 mins..good enough for me..

IMG_0055.PNG
 Description:
 Filesize:  22.38 KB
 Viewed:  6329 Time(s)

IMG_0055.PNG

al_c
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 14:10    Post subject: Reply with quote
NiTrus wrote:
al_c wrote:
NiTrus wrote:

it works with chrome on my PC..it wont load on ios devices...(iphone7p/ipad pro)

Did none of the report tabs work on your iDevices? I don't have any iDevices & don't normally use Safari but when I tried it this evening, I found that the reports would not load at all on my WinX laptop.

I just posted the updated version of yamon3.3.html to http://usage-monitoring.com/manualInstall.php... go there to get the latest file (or run install.sh again - but that seems like overkill for just one file). I've also updated `yamon3.3.css` in the /current directory. As always when the CSS and/or JS files are updated, you might have to hit <ctrl>+F5 to clear the old versions from the cache.

Al

all tabs work, live updates dont update every 30secs..i tryed updating to latest files, no change, live update still not updating..

edit: looks like its updating every minute, started with 2 mins..good enough for me..

Thx for the update. What's the next issue to fix?
ddaniel51
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 19:45    Post subject: Reply with quote
al_c wrote:

De bum wiper she's ah no work.

Wired AP 3 Unifi Wifi 6 LR US 1Gb LAN
Syslog Services Asustor 7110T NAS 10GB
NetGear XS716T 10GB Switch
download1.dd-wrt.com/dd-wrtv2/downloads/betas/ (Brain Slayer)
YAMon https://usage-monitoring.com/index.php
NiTrus
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 22:53    Post subject: Reply with quote
al_c wrote:
NiTrus wrote:
al_c wrote:
NiTrus wrote:

Al

yamon & sfe working together?? lol, u asked Smile

al_c
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 21:41    Post subject: Reply with quote
NiTrus wrote:
al_c wrote:
What's the next issue to fix?

Yeah... I opened myself up for that one...

as far as I can tell ATM, SFE is going to be a tough nut to crack... from what I understand, it does routing in the kernal and completely bypasses iptables. I tried to contact one name linked to the project but the email address bounced. There has been no response to my question on the forum...

Any suggestions out there?

Al
NiTrus
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:48    Post subject: Reply with quote
al_c wrote:
NiTrus wrote:
al_c wrote:
What's the next issue to fix?

Yeah... I opened myself up for that one...

as far as I can tell ATM, SFE is going to be a tough nut to crack... from what I understand, it does routing in the kernal and completely bypasses iptables. I tried to contact one name linked to the project but the email address bounced. There has been no response to my question on the forum...

Any suggestions out there?

Al

couldnt hurt to ask Brainslayer..

JosephAE
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:12    Post subject: Reply with quote
Hello,

Maybe someone here on the forum can help me and save AL the time dealing with what may be a trivial problem I’m having with the YAMon3 reports.

My problem is this. When I start YAMon3 and select the Daily Usage Report everything appears to display correctly. Then when I select the left chevron “<” to change dates the two top tables along with the two graphs below them will change dates but after moving backwards two or three days the two graphs at the bottom will stop changing dates and will continue to stay on the same date. The bottom two graphs stop on a previous date even though the top two tables continue to change dates displaying the correct data for those dates.

If anyone knows what to do to fix my problem please let me know.
-
al_c
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 21:01    Post subject: Reply with quote
JosephAE wrote:
Hello,

Maybe someone here on the forum can help me and save AL the time dealing with what may be a trivial problem I’m having with the YAMon3 reports.

My problem is this. When I start YAMon3 and select the Daily Usage Report everything appears to display correctly. Then when I select the left chevron “<” to change dates the two top tables along with the two graphs below them will change dates but after moving backwards two or three days the two graphs at the bottom will stop changing dates and will continue to stay on the same date. The bottom two graphs stop on a previous date even though the top two tables continue to change dates displaying the correct data for those dates.

If anyone knows what to do to fix my problem please let me know.
-

Joseph - I cannot currently replicate the error you are seeing. But I have found something similar... if I click the yellow `alert` icon at the top of the page and then dismiss the dialog, moving to another date fails (either using the chevrons or the drag box...). Is this what you are seeing too?

It gives me somewhere to start looking at least.

Al
JosephAE
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 0:45    Post subject: Reply with quote
I’m not able to recreate the problem you’re seeing after selecting the yellow box labeled “Huh?!?”. But I have now noticed that when the left chevron “<” is selected to change the date the “Loading Hourly Data File …” window pops up for 2-3 seconds. When the dates on the lower two graphs don’t change the “Loading Hourly Data File …” window never goes away. Clicking anywhere on the page will make the “Loading Hourly Data File …” window disappear but now the date on the lower two graphs do not match the top two tables and will not change when clicking on the left chevron again where as the top two charts change dates.
-
al_c
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 4:32    Post subject: Reply with quote
JosephAE wrote:
I’m not able to recreate the problem you’re seeing after selecting the yellow box labeled “Huh?!?”. But I have now noticed that when the left chevron “<” is selected to change the date the “Loading Hourly Data File …” window pops up for 2-3 seconds. When the dates on the lower two graphs don’t change the “Loading Hourly Data File …” window never goes away. Clicking anywhere on the page will make the “Loading Hourly Data File …” window disappear but now the date on the lower two graphs do not match the top two tables and will not change when clicking on the left chevron again where as the top two charts change dates.
-

I just made some small updates in the JavaScript files... please open your reports and clear the cache (enter <ctrl>+F5 in most browsers).

If you still get the error, it is something else. please send screen shots of the browser console window - see the latter portion of http://usage-monitoring.com/help/?t=error-notification for help with the browser console window.

Are your data files correct for the day where the issue begins?

Al
JosephAE
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 19:57    Post subject: Reply with quote
Using your suggestion to look for a JavaScript error I was able to find the error. Some of my Group & Devices, Group, Owner, had an apostrophe in the name (e.g. Robert’s). Removing all the apostrophes in all the names solved the problem. Everything now displays correctly. Works great. Thanks.
-
al_c
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 15:01    Post subject: Reply with quote
JosephAE wrote:
Using your suggestion to look for a JavaScript error I was able to find the error. Some of my Group & Devices, Group, Owner, had an apostrophe in the name (e.g. Robert’s). Removing all the apostrophes in all the names solved the problem. Everything now displays correctly. Works great. Thanks.
-

You had apostrophes in your users.js? I don't recall that being an issue. I've got lots of them in my reports but I've added those through the dialog on the Devices tab - http://usage-monitoring.com/help/?t=users-js

Glad you figured this out.

Al
NiTrus
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:05    Post subject: Daily Usage Report Reply with quote
Daily Usage Report TAB:
just curious what everyone thinks of report order: heres what i would prefer

1-hourly totals
2-hourly diffs
3-hourly server loads
4-hourly traffic - maybe an up/down arrow to show/not-show stats?

thoughts?

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 112, 113, 114 ... 149, 150, 151  Next Display posts from previous:    Page 113 of 151
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DD-WRT Forum Index -> General Questions All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: