EX6200 repeater settings not sticking

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware
the_silverone
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 23:33    Post subject: EX6200 repeater settings not sticking Reply with quote
Hi all,

Long time reader, long time dd-wrt user. I love this site, the people, and the hard work done by all, although I am saddened by kong's departure. Everything from here is much appreciated.

I joined because for the first time, I have a problem. Im using the Netgear EX6200 as a repeater but for some reason every time the unit is rebooted/power cycled, it wont connect to the main router. I have to go into the control panel and hit apply settings. The weirder part is that it only happens to work on the basic setup tab (until the next reboot). If I click apply settings elsewhere it wont work. So it seems like the settings aren't sticking. Otherwise works fine, no changes are made just a simple click on the apply settings. Its really annoying and im stumped i have researched and tried many things to no avail. log is attached.

Any thoughts?

EDIT: MOD please move this to the BROADCOM section if you find that I put this in the wrong section. Sorry if I made a mistake.

New Text Document.txt
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  New Text Document.txt
 Filesize:  65.24 KB
 Downloaded:  22 Time(s)

Sponsor
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: