Does dd-wrt run on Zyxel NBG6503 (same chipset as DIR-810L)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Ralink SoC based Hardware
Muzungu
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 11:49    Post subject: Does dd-wrt run on Zyxel NBG6503 (same chipset as DIR-810L) Reply with quote
Hello all

Does anyone know if dd-wrt also runs on a Zyxel NBG6503?
Could not find it in the device DB.

According to https://wikidevi.wi-cat.ru/MediaTek_MT7620 it should use the same chipset as the DIR-810L which is supported by dd-wrt?

Any experience before I brick my router?

Regards

Roman
Sponsor
Alozaros
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 11:35    Post subject: Reply with quote
well as far as i know all DIR series have so called "emergency room" i haven been there yet but you can try as a start first try entering emergency room , D-Link DIR series are almost impossible to brick. In case of a bad flash, they have the so-called Emergency Room (you can get in there by keeping reset button pushed while plugging in the power and keeping it pushed until the orange power led blinks slowly, periodically). You can access that at 192.168.0.1 or 02, where you can flash a D-Link factory firmware from a Lan side Smile
Muzungu
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 19:12    Post subject: The router in question is a Zyxel 6503 Reply with quote
Thanks for your help. But the router I am asking for is a Zyxel 6503 which has the same chipset as the DIR-810L.
I could not find even one Zyxel in the database. Is there reason for it?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Ralink SoC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: