Issue Connecting to Relakks, other VPN connections work fine

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware
ftwelve
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:18    Post subject: Issue Connecting to Relakks, other VPN connections work fine Reply with quote
I've been using a DD-WRT router for about 2 years now and have always had issues trying to connect using the standard XP VPN client connection to my Relakks VPN account but after a few trys it would always connect. Recently I have been unable to connect any more and get 619 errors.
If I plug the computer directly into the modem I have no issue at all connecting to the VPN, but as soon as I plug the router (WHR-G125 v24-sp1) back in I can't connect. I've tried my work VPN and it has no issues at all connecting through the router so I know it's not some overall block on outgoing VPN connections. I orignally had v23-sp2 on the router when the issue started and upgraded to v24-sp1 to see if it would fix the issue and it didn't.
Anyone have any idea what' going on and what settings I may need to adjust?

Thanks,
FTwelve
Sponsor
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: