MS Communicator conference call issues

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Atheros WiSOC based Hardware
hiperkostencja
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 14:57    Post subject: MS Communicator conference call issues Reply with quote
Hello everyone,

I have a very strange issue with my router. I am using Buffalo WZR-HP-G300NH2EU with the latest brainslayer firmware (DD-WRT v24-sp2 (04/11/13) std SVN revision 21223).

The issue is that I cannot connect to a conference call via MS communicator. I connect to the communicator and see people's availability, can send messages etc. Calling, accepting calls, connecting to conf calls does not work.

I would have assumed it's MS software issue but... I have tested other firmware and it seems to work with certain types of firmware - it works very well with buffalo "friendly", gargoyle, openwrt. It does not work with buffalo professional and none of the dd-wrt builds.

Everything else works fine.

Any ideas why?

Many thanks,
Kuba
Sponsor
arnfilho
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 18:18    Post subject: Reply with quote
Hmmmm... something related to the ports MS Communicator needs to use, perhaps? I'm just guessing here, but try enabling upnp service (nat/qos tab) to see if that helps...
hiperkostencja
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:43    Post subject: Reply with quote
Thanks for your suggestion. I tried with upnp before, it did not help. Yesterday, without me changing anything, it worked perfectly for an hour! Today it does not work again. I am completely lost!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Atheros WiSOC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: