Linksys WRT54GS v1.0
From DD-WRT Wiki
 How To Flash
- Read the peacock announcement at the top of the broadcom forum!
- Device had the original Linksys firmware on it.
- Connected power and Ethernet cable to the router.
- Reset the router to defaults using the reset button.
- Waited until lights returned to normal (longer is better).
- There is A LOT of WAITING. Cannot emphasize that enough. Waiting is the key. **
- Connected to http://192.168.1.1 using Internet Explorer.
- Download this file: ftp://ftp.dd-wrt.com/others/eko/BrainSlayer-V24-preSP2/2010/08-12-10-r14929/broadcom/dd-wrt.v24_mini_wrt54gs.bin
- Go to the firmware upgrade page and upgrade the router to the file you downloaded in the previous setp
- Wait at least five full earth minutes AND until you get until Upgrade Successful message and lights returned to normal.
Now you can can begin configuring your router.
Start by going to 192.168.1.1. with your web browser and TYPING in a user name and passphrase. Do NOT ever save these with the web browser.