[SOLVED] WRT1900AC stuck at build 34578

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Marvell MVEBU based Hardware (WRT1900AC etc.)
frankd84
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2024 0:08    Post subject: [SOLVED] WRT1900AC stuck at build 34578 Reply with quote
Hi guys,

On a stock WRT1900AC V1 firmware (V1.1.10.187766), I pushed the factory-to-ddwrt file of build 34578. (Due to file size issue with Linksys firmware)

DD-WRT installation was successfull, but from this build, I cannot update to any other build from the UI (it displays "Upgrading firmware...." but sticks there and nothing happens. Need to reboot router to have access to UI again.

Tried with different browsers and PCs, same issue. Seems to block at the router level.

I already did this update from Linksys to DD-Wrt last year with another WRT1900AC V1 without issues.

Any thoughs?

Thanks!

EDIT: I was able to update it from Telnet to the latest build. And now UI update is working. I just don't understand why...
Sponsor
dale_gribble39
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2024 5:42    Post subject: Reply with quote
Has to be a fluke. Last build of 2017 is usually recommended as initial flash. Glad you resolved it on your own.
And miles to go before I sleep." - Robert Frost

"I am one of the noticeable ones - notice me" - Dale Frances McKenzie Bozzio

<fact>code knows no gender</fact>

This is me, knowing I've ruffled your feathers, and not giving a ****
Some people are still hard-headed.

--------------------------------------
Mac Pro (Mid 2012) - Two 2.4GHz 6-Core Intel Xeon E5645 processors 64GB 1333MHz DDR3 ECC SDRAM OpenSUSE Leap 15.5
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Marvell MVEBU based Hardware (WRT1900AC etc.) All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: