Unable to Edit Commands (startup,shutdown,custom script)

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Atheros WiSOC based Hardware
phazei
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2024 3:18    Post subject: Unable to Edit Commands (startup,shutdown,custom script) Reply with quote
I'm running a EA8500 with built r53562 std.

When I go to the Admin->Commands tab, it has a text area for "Commands" but for "Startup" and "Shutdown" it just has a white line with no input, only "Edit" buttons. If I click the edit button the web console say

Code:
Diagnostics.asp:76 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read properties of null (reading 'data')
    at HTMLInputElement.onclick (Diagnostics.asp:76:244)

If I click "Save Startup" the page refreshes and the entire startup section is now gone entirely. Looking at the elements it appears commented out. Logging out and reloading the sections never return.

I'd try upgrading the firmware, but I've read in these forums that any firmware past this version will fail poorly. Is there any fix for this?

Anyone else have this issue?

Last edited by phazei on Fri Mar 22, 2024 3:40; edited 1 time in total
Sponsor
phazei
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2024 3:27    Post subject: Reply with quote
sigh, I figured it out. All commands are typed in the command box, then they're saved into their section. How do I delete this post? 😅
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Atheros WiSOC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: